Or else.... it's gna spoil my day ):
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Like I mentioned early, the failure of the panna cotta is causing me major major depression! Okay, no, not really. But it's really really bothering and at the same time getting on my nerves. So I decided to give it a second try. Went down an hour ago and started trying out again using anthr recipe and also a little of my own (with steps and method I think would make more sense). Instead of heating the heavy cream, I decided to do otherwise by adding milk into my ingredient list and heating it instead and just directly pouring the heavy cream into the milk after it cooled down a lil. Seems like it works. (: And then added vanilla essence and also cinnamon. Used all the strawberries ytd, so I had to make use of whatever was left in the fridge. Dig my fridge a little and found half a bottle of passion fruit jam with pulp, decided to make passion fruit sauce. Add water and about a a teaspoon of honey into the passion fruit jam, heat it over medium heat and bring it to a boil. Cool, pour into a jar and refrigerate. So now, both my panna cotta and passionfruit sauce are in the refrigerator and I hope to open the fridge tomr and see that everything turns out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment