
But there is still something that I can't get out of my mind...
Why didn't the panna cotta succeed? This is totally bothering me since yesterday.
This is the first time I follow a recipe and failed.
It's a habit of mine to follow a recipe first followed by altering it and then creating a brand new one.
But yesterday's panna cotta failed so badly T____T
Still, there's something to be happy about!
I made my very own sauce (: Strawberry and red wine sauce and it taste fantabulous.
I guess the key to the success of this sauce is to find the right wine.
I went to Thomson Plaza's Fairprice and deliberately went through all the wines to find the perfect one and yes I found it! I managed to get a fruity wine made from red fruits like strawberries and raspberries. Since I know that I wanted to make strawberry reductions with a twist (red wine) cause I think Ian would like it.
The wine is from Porta, Chile.
Taste a little and it was awesome!
Went out with theingi and Ian earlier on for dinner at Aston, Cathay. The main purpose was to pass him the present. Hope he likes it!
Hello Ian! I know you read my blog sometimes! Hope you like the present we made, even though a little girly... hahahahhas. And I know the panna cotta failed really badly, but I promise I will make a better one for you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment