Played tennis, and swam.
Oh well, she swam I tanned. Hahahahhahas
But sadly, more 'coins' are still all over my arms and th forehead ):
Went t amk Suki for dinner, ate like some fat pig.
Seriously, what's th point of exercising and then stuffing food down your throat th next minute?
Hahhahahahs. Whatever! :D
Bfor heading home, I saw tht FAT CAT at amk agn.
Played with it and it kept rubbing its cheeks against my legs and feet.
Freaking freaking freaking FAT AND CUTE! I swear. And super fluffy. Awwwwww :D
But then th cat was too engrossed in playing tht it scratched and lightly bit me by accident.
Just a really small scratch, not a big deal too. Love tht cat!
Anyhow, I didn't go down for jamming today cause Jon said it's okay for me not to go down.
I hope jamming today went fine, and hope Sebas came too!
It's mummy's bday tomr and we are gna go out and have dinner.
Awesome much! Good food please! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment