Met new people agn today (: Life is always awesome when you get t know new people!
Went t Sauce's, ting's bf, bday surprise today at ECP.
Actually wasn't supposed t go cause I had things on in th aftrnoon till evening.
But who knows, Seletar was closed today and Papa did not tell me.
So me, esther and fang went all th way thr only t realised it's closed.
Headed back t amk and had Anderson's Fondue.
Went home and waited for Ting's friend t come collect the cheesecake she made.
He was supposed t come in the evening, but came at 8 instead.
When I passed him the cake, he asked why I am not going.
So he asked. me to come along.
And I decided to go, provided that the party won't end that late.
He assured me that he will leave the party at 11pm and sent me back home since he's living at AMK.
Awesome much! Thanks Edmund!
He's a really nice and funny guy. Always saying weird things. Hahahahhaha!
Came back and had Skype video conference with Esther and Fang t discuss about atelier choice and all.
Decided on which atelier and gna continue our discussion about th write up tomr.
We took 1hr30mins to discuss which atelier to choose,
I wonder how long we need to take to discuss about th writeup.
To Esther and Fang:
Hey girls, let's all work very very very hard for our FYP so that we won't have any regrets!
Love you guys! And always remember to *CLAP YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU WORKING TOO HARD!!!!!
(P.s: Just make sure you don't clap them on the train or bus or walking home or whatever, in case people think you're insane. I don't wna see any of you on STOMP!) Heh! Heh!
Fightingggggggg!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment