When I was on th way out, Kengboon called me t go his friends chalet.
Super random. Just like his friends.
Thursday chalet, wednesday book. No plans, nothing.
Booked changi aloha's chalet and only 3 person. Hahahahhas.
Freaking random please. 3 person and such a big chalet. And never call anyone else.
So kengboon called me along and since I knew who Aaron and Albert are so i decided t go also.
He told me t drag people along. So I dragged Fang! HAHAHAHAHS.
Poor thing, but she got no choice.
Nice friends he has. (: Freaking funny. Albert just loves disturbing Aaron and he reminds me of Mr Deruoza.
Chalet was all fun until sth happened and I rather not t have it mentioned here.
But we managed t put everything down in less than 2hrs and we are having fun agn till th next morning!
Awesome much!
Chiafang and I left first at ard 9plus because I can tell tht she's gna knock out any minute soon.
But weird enough, this is th first I took bus home th next day from chalet.
Took bus t Tampanies then took anthr bus back t yishun and then anthr bus back home.
Wasn't tired but more of worried when I got home.
Just when I was abt t msg him, his msg came in.
Like what I told Chiafang tht tht might be th reason why, he cfmed it.
Well everything is okay now! I am a happy girl agn (:
Jamming tomr (: Can't wait! Let's hope jamming gets better tomr!
Huh? Airhead? What airhead huh? How can you introduce me as AIRHEAD t your friends? Asshole.
Hahahahhas! QING WEN! :D 庆文!I shall call you tht from now on. Heh! Heh!
No comments:
Post a Comment