Sunday, October 10, 2010

Should I say tht jamming was a success today or should I say it wasn't?

Success it's because even though theingi wasn't here and I was told t cover for her, we managed t do 2 more new songs for th 3rd dec gig and also went through a total of 9songs, including our band's song, today.

Th not so successful part is tht Sebas wasn't here agn. He said he is sick agn. This is th 4th time alrd and I can tell tht Jon is really really unmotivated right now. When he called me just now, I can tell how despair and frustrated he was.

So well, I hope all these problems will go away asap. If Sebas still doesn't reply any of their msges tomr, we are gna post and look for a new lead guitarist. It's such a waste cause Sebas has so much talent. But like what kengboon says, no matter how good a guitarist he is, if he doesn't play then thr isn't any point. But still, I really hope tht he reply them by tomr. All fingers, and even toes, crossed.

Actor's was supposed t be next week,
but seems like we won't be able t make it with all these problems arising one aftr another.

Once agn, I hope jamming will get better next week.
Hope everyone will be present this time round!

No comments:

Post a Comment