I am really trying very hard to convince myself that I will be excited about school tomr.
Or maybe not.
Ohmygod, I can't believe that school is starting tomr.
I don't wna face FYP.
To be honest, I am scared because I am not prepared to face all the challenges.
But still, I can't wait to see all my friends tomr and have a good chat about whatever that happened during the hols.
Okay, let me talk about what happened the pass few days.
Friday.
Went to watch a gig cause kengboon asked.
Dragged fang along. HAHAHAHHAS!
I realised it's always her that gets dragged along with me.
Poor girl, but sorry, you got no choice! Heh! :D
Met her earlier to buy esther's present. (I swear when esther sees the box tomr, she will kill me)
The perf wasn't that bad! (:
Reached home only at 12plus.
Was feeling really shagged.
If only 167 can come more frequently, then I don't have to wait for 20-25mins everytime. ):
Saturday.
Went for JYJ showcase with mummy, kim and jennifer.
Met mummy at fareast with her friends before going over to expo.
Ohwell, I dont know why they keep saying that micky is ugly.
But! I thinks he looks cute. Awwwwwww! Heh! :D
Or maybe I just have a soft spot for guys tht have long hair and style and tie them up...
One word - HOT. (:
AND TH SHOWCASE WAS AWESOME!
Today.
I am back in my popo's place, CCK.
Like I mentioned above, I am trying my very best to convince myself that I will be excited for school tomr!
I miss my popo's food. Esp her chicken wing! Awesome muchhhhh!
Even though school is starting tomr, at least I got something to be happy about.
Mummy bought me CD and DVD. To be exact, I went in PohKim with her and just literally grabbed 4 albums.
And she just paid for it. NICEEEEEE (:
I brought 2 over t popo's place to kill time!

No comments:
Post a Comment