HELLO! Esther or maybe Hentai-san! Heh! :DHappy birthday! You are 24 already!
Okay, I know you are not used when your friends tell you this.
But this is how I express myself t someone who is dear to me!
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU! (:
I think aftr knowing me for almost 3yrs,
you must have alrd started t get used t me telling you this huh?! Hahahhas.
Better be, cause thr's more to come!
I used to think tht I will never trust anyone else aftr a failed friendship
other than th yousual people and those who I knew stood by me back then.
I used to tell and convince myself never to trust agn cause I don't wna go through all tht pain.
I thought it was gna be tough during poly life cause I knew I couldn't bring myself to open my heart.
I never wna tear for people who I placed all my trust and hopes on agn.
But you and also fang (must give her some credit la, even though this is specially for your bday) taught me how to open my heart once agn.
You brought lots of fun and laughters into my life.
Without you and fang, I guess my poly life wouldn't be tht fun. (:
So let's keep this friendship gg strong.
Let's continue doing weird stuffs together and laughing and talking about anything under the sun!
Thanks for always being thr.
Happy birthday once agn. May all your wishes come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment