Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Went out with Kengboon ytd, finally had a breather from everything tht's gg on.
He is always late, he made me wait half an hour agn this time.
But guess I am really used t waiting for my friends tht I could self entertain. Hahahahahha!
Went ard t walk then ate dinner.
We ate like some fat pigs. I know I am alrd fat la, but I swear, we really eat like mad people.
We had Ramen and some citrus drink for dinner followed by dessert at another jap resturant (I can't believe we actually queued at another restaurant just t eat th dessert), then we decided t have some booze, so we ordered some drink, his was orange with alcohol and mine was some super yummy lychee alcohol.
after all th eating and drinking we went t drink starbucks. He even had a cup cup noodles aftr tht. LOL!
It always feels good t hang out with him, other than th fact tht he is really violence.
Always feel very carefree and very relaxed.
He took th bus with me back t thomson but we alighted at Thomson Plaza cause we wanted starbucks
Aftr starbucks I took th bus with him back t Queenstown cause I don't want t get back home so quickly.
I regretted cause I was abused on th bus! LOL!
Over all it was a fun day! (:
I even bump into ricky at th Mid-autumn fair at Taka cause I went thr t get super yummy yam mooncakes!

THREE CHEERS T AWESOME YAM MOONCAKES! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment