Juggling both work and social life. hahahahhahs.
Selling mooncakes now at Taka B2 for Hilton, 5 more days and work gna end! (: Buddy says it's a miracle tht I am working.
A big thanks to Kengboon for bringing me all th way t Fullerton Hotel during Mel's birthday t meet theingi after malahuoguo, or else I think I would have taken freaking long t get thr. LOL! but kor's bday is such a bigbigbig disappointment. I don't understand why he needs to get tht drunk and then get into a fight which ended up having t club hop ): It's his bday, he should not act like tht.
Chalet was alrt, not really successful but still, thanks t all those tht came. (: and ofcourse Chengho, thanks for coming and bringing up th atmosphere ytd. You're just awesome! Went t WWW th second day of our chalet and now I am tanned. Hahahahhas. And in th water, kengboon is a danger. Urm, even on land he also is. Hahahahs. He freaking hook our neck and pull us down into th water, evil!
I can't wait for work t end ):
22nd september!
alrt, bye! gna go watch my show
No comments:
Post a Comment