Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I had a terrible day th whole of ytd.
Had food poisoning and fever throughout th night.
Was told not t consume food for 2days and no water too.
Only 100plus.
Work wonders, not hungry at all. (:
Was supposed t go BBDC on monday with Kengboon but was too sick t even step out of bed.
So we went today instead. And as usual, he was late agn! Tht asshole! Hahahahhahas.
Aftr registering and all, we headed t queenstown and I took 132 back.
I can see tht animals like him a lot.
We saw a stray cat along th way and I went up t play with it.
It leap up th bench and we sat thr t play with it. It place its paws on my legs and rub its cheeks against my clothes.
Went over t kengboon and rub its cheeks against him and hid behind his back. Cute to th max please! (:
I swear I really have no strength. A 15min walk t th bus stop must have taken us 30mins.
I walked freaking slow today. Was practically dragging myself ard th whole day.
Tomr's gna be a better day, meeting th band members, excl. theingi t watch R.E 3D! (:
Awesome much!
Gna head down t Peninsular and Clarke Quay bfor tht with Kengboon t do his stuffs.
Hope I regain all my strength by tomr!


No comments:

Post a Comment