Now I need t find some entertainment t kill time from tomr to maybe tuesday. I really hope I can go out on wednesday t watch R.E with th band memebers. Anyhow, jamming did not really went well ytd, everyone felt really demoralised. We were even supposed t have an overnight jamming session but all th plans went t waste. Theingi was at JB and Sebas had viral fever from eating too much durians... hahahahhs. When he called in during our jamming session, Jon said he sounded really bad. So just th 4 of us were thr ytd, and I sang on behalf of theingi, must have sounded really bad. Hahahahahhas. My vocals were never as strong or as good as her, I LOVE HER VOCALS (:
But well, my dear band mates! Don't be demoralised! We shall all work hard for Gigs and our EP! (: Stay strong guys!
p.s: my mother pissed me off real bad today. Not once but twice. I swear I almost felt like walking away th 2nd time she did tht. I don't know what makes her think tht all musicans are drug addicts and she keeps claiming tht I will get cheated and stuff like tht. What's th big hoohaa? If you still need t bother abt me making friends at this age, I don't think you should even send me t Aust. It's time t put some trust into me, I am not stupid. And I also don't think I am dumb t th extend tht aftr jamming for more than a month with them, I am not be able t tell whether they are drug addicts or not right? OMG. And I hate it when you keep on talking bad abt my friend. Kengboon is someone I trust and I know th band members are really nice people so stop it, and it's not like you don't know theingi. One more bad thing abt theingi from you, I SWEAR I AM GNA FLIP.
No comments:
Post a Comment