Thks for th super nice smelling Anna Sui perfume and also sarah's hand-drawn box. I am sure t cherish it a lot. Once agn, thanks for all the wishes from my classmates and alvin on th box!
Also, thanks gf for coming over so early in th morning t wake me up and do my hair, I ♥ YOU!
And th chocolate you see thr is th chocolate walnut fudge I made, a bit too sweet though.
But cause it was th first time I made, I dare not make much changes t th recipe. But th next time if I am making it, I am gna use lesser sweetened milk and instead of semisweet I'll use dark or unsweetened chocolates.
There's more photos in my FB album: 19th Birthday Celebration at JUJU ♥
- - - - -
Anyhow, I went t visit grandma and grandpa with dad and brother just now. We took a short stroll up. Stayed for over an hour and came back down. When walking back we cut through th park and guess what. Tht same cat from ytd came running up to me meowing. OMG, HOW MUCH CUTER CAN CATS GET (:
And one thing I like abt tht, he doesn't scold and nag at me when I touches cats.
All he says is "ltr rmb wash your hand ah"
No comments:
Post a Comment