I JUST SPOIL MY OWN BDAY SURPRISE. HAHAHAHAS!
I went t buddy on MSN and say: NEVER WISH ME! MY BDAY LEH!
th convo follows:
6/9/2010 12:29:27 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it Walao i purposely nv wish de-.-
6/9/2010 12:29:32 AM Jiamin. - withstanding it Chengho. lol
6/9/2010 12:29:32 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it i asked eld and jon
6/9/2010 12:29:34 AM Jiamin. - withstanding it Chengho. why siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
6/9/2010 12:29:37 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it we having exams
6/9/2010 12:29:39 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it cant go down
6/9/2010 12:29:43 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it i wanna go your house tmrw
6/9/2010 12:29:45 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it ...
6/9/2010 12:29:46 AM Chengho. Jiamin. - withstanding it nvm
6/9/2010 12:29:47 AM Jiamin. - withstanding it Chengho. then you should have ignore me
he say i born wrong date! NOT MY FAULT PLEASE. hahahahs. cause today he wanted come but having exams.
I spoil fun, sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment