Saturday, August 21, 2010

today was a day out with Naem-o. Just th 2 of us cause th rest couldn't make it.
We went t marina square for Noise Bazaar but we didn't get anything thr, it was kind of quite thr except for th band practicing for th 6.30 performance.
I bought a 140bucks worth exfoliator from Attitude (some Australian brand) it is really good, I like how their products smells really natural and how your face gets smooth aftr using it. 140bucks for 1yr supply is considered cheap and t think you only use it once every week. I can't wait t go Australia cause there are so many products that my super duper irritating and sensitive sink can accept tht I can get thr.
1. Jurlique Hand Cream
2. Attitude And Organic Facial Products
3. Seacret Dead Sea nail buffer that is worth 40bucks. I used mine for almost 3years and th shine stays on your nail for more then a week. Awesome much!
Then we went over to Iluma for Step-Up 3D, omg, it was freaking awesome! I swear I can watch it 3-4 more times! And dieeee, I bought a freaking shoe again. Urghhhhh, just can't resist th temptation! It's the Melissa Inspired jelly shoes tht I wanted t get from Nymelle's spree which cost ard 26bucks but I bought it for 10bucks only. Good catch I guess (: I SWEAR I AM GNA STOP BUYING SHOES ALRD! *for th whole holidays, i hope. finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment