Sunday, August 22, 2010


god knows what the hell is exactly happening right now.
I have no idea why am I feeling this way now.
The whole of today just doesn't seem right.
In fact ever since 3days ago I wasn't in a really good mood.
It just doesn't seem like I am myself.
It feels as though there are so many thoughts running through my mind, but I can't figure out what are they.
I hate this feeling, the feeling of despair when there seem to be no particular reason.
I hate how my heart feels heavier and heavier after every pound.
I just hate this heavy feeling in my heart.
I need my girlfriend to bring back some life into me.
I can't wait to meet her and lean on her to seek for that same old familiar comfort that words just can't describe.
It's her hugs that never fail to comfort me all the time and I know that I need one badly right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment