I need t stop buying like seriously.
Today I got myself some hair product and straightener for a whopping cost of 200bucks. Daiso spree and Mein necklace t support Elaine.
Kill me please, i have been spending too much lately.
No, it's more like I am using up all my savings. ):
Finally I caught inception. It was an awesome show, th ending just keeps you thinking whether if it was still his dreams or not. Went with Kengboon, Sarah, ChiaFang, Esther and Maureen. Then kengboon headed off for job interview so th rest of us went t eat while waiting for my dental appt. Aftr dental appt i met them back and we went shopping and lost track of time. Kengboon wanted me t meet for dinner, but he said th place was too far so we ditched tht plan. hahahhahas. We continued t shop and lost track of time agn. By th time I got home it was alrd 10 ):
and if i was just 10min earlier tht Ipad would be mine, now it's my brother's. Dad gave it t him cause he couldn't find me ): But whatever la, I am fine with it (:
Been gg out non-stop day aftr day since last week. I need t stop all these activities and lay-back a lil.
I need some rest. I just feel like laying in bed reading books. *Not forgetting tht I have yet t start on TOD ):
th thought of TOD just make me feel really helpless. I hate TOD THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment