Sunday, August 22, 2010

Had a really awesome day today.
And thanks t KengBoon, I have got t know awesome people like Jonathan and Elias.
They are really nice and funny people.
It just somehow doesn't seem like as if today was th first day I have got t know them.
It felt really carefree t be ard them and laugh abt everything. (:

And today I saw anthr side of Kengboon tht I never knew.
Once he starts playing th bass, there is just something different abt him, like as if he was somebody I didn't know. Th look of his face, the occasional frowns and smile and also the amount of concentration he had tells me tht he really has passion for bass. And it was really refreshing t discover this side of him.

And! I lost my first dog 'kiss' t Jonathan's dog, snowy. She kissed me on my lips. *Shyyyyyyy! hahahhaahhahas.

So after spending th whole day with them, I am now their 'manager'. hahahahhahas. Like what only. My main purpose was just t accompany Theingi so she feels more comfortable too. So most likely I will just go every jamming session since they are really fine with me being there. (:

Last but not least! Thanks Kengboon once agn cause if it wasn't for him I would have gone down for critique tomr alrd. I seriously forget tht we have anthr week of holidays and thought that critique was tomr. Hahahahhahas, so dumb of me.

Alrt, go to go! Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment