today was a really long day. I did my work when I reached home ytd aftr meeting Jeannette and Roger. I did all th way till 8.30am + 5cups of Kopi-O. Slept for an hour before going out with my family to thomson plaza as usual but this time, I didn't have breakfast cause I am meeting buddy in th aftrnoon for lunch.. Was waiting at Starbucks but it rained so heavily tht I couldn't wait thr anymore, so I went t 7-11, bought a brolly and walked a 15mins walk t th place we are meeting for lunch. BUDDY WAS SUPER LATE! he came at 1.15pm, I was waiting at th bus stop and it was kind of windy and I was abt t doze off, I was really tired. We ate till 3.30 and talked a lot of rubbish and then went t find eldwin at Furkids since we had a hard time walking in th rain since thr's only 1 brolly and th rain was really heavy (and i can conclude tht buddy, you really don't know how t shelter a girl leh. TSK! hahahahahas). We left at 4 when th rain subsided. Headed home, bathe and continue doing my work. Ate tausuan for dinner cause I was too busy t go out and too full t eat any proper meal, we ate like some monster for lunch and buddy said: 'I like some fat boy leh, eat a lot' hahahahahhah!
and it was thanks t my sister's friend ytd, I managed t not fall asleep, cause they were noisy (in a good way).
I managed t cut all th whitecards and I was right, 2 big pcs of whitecard is not enough for 400pcs of smaller ones. I can only get 140 smaller pcs from 2 big pcs of whitecard which means I need anthr 2more big pcs of whitecard. I better pray tht I can finish cutting all into smaller pcs tomr.
I doubt thr's a chance t sleep agn tonight. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment