Saturday, July 17, 2010

Neglected my project once agn and went t cine t meet Jeannette and Roger, but bfor meeting them I went t Far East t collect th bag tht I send t wash.
I thought I was just meeting them for dinner, but when I went I had t catch a movie instead.
We caught Blood Patch or sth like tht, th movie wasn't really scary but th sound effects are like a total killer. Went over t 313 cause I had t go nature republic to buy some stuffs and a pimple cream for SS.
My motive of gg thr was t get th acne patch, I bought everything else like lipgloss, nail polish and remover except th acne patch.
We had our dinner at Cathay Pacific. Food wasn't tht bad! Then left for home at 9pm, showered and re-painted my nails. I realised I really cnt go t town, I will somehow spent when I go. I just spent anthr 100bucks today.

Another day gone and I have yet t cut my cardboards. Was still doing mappings until 4pm today.
Last minute meet up with buddy tomr for Malahuoguo (lunch), just th both of us cause eld and jon can't make it, so I have t rush my model by today.
I can't do it in my room, gna go outside and do, cause with my bed so near t me, th next post tht I may post is tht how I screwed myself upside down inside out by falling asleep. hahahahahhas

Bye people, have a awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment