Still as cute & hyper as ever, Xuan send me a message via facebook all in CAPS telling me she will be gg over t Aust, Canberra t be exact, t study for 3 years.
Msg as follow:
JIAMIN PHUAAAA, I AM GOING TO AUSTRALIA NEXT SAT, 10TH! FOR GOOD. FOREVER.....!NEVER COMING BACK! HAHA, NO LAR! WILL COME BACK AFTER 3 YEARS! SINGAPORE DON'T WANT ME LEH, SO I GOTTA LEAVE! HAHA, SO TAKE CARE OKAY, KEEP IN LOTS OF TOUCH.
Cheers,
LIM XUAN LIM XUAN LIM XUAN LIM XUAN!
told her I will be gg over next yr too during June and suggest meeting up.
Close friends ever since Pri3, 10yrs and counting.
I guess we never really meet up much during secondary school because we were both in different class but still talk to each other.
I always remember th time when she was wearing Yellow PE t-shirt (Excellent) with 2 SUPER DUPER long plaits at both end, and me wearing Green PE t-shirt (Network) with short hair both of us sitting beside each other and drawing on each others notebook. How, for god's sake, we played Football with Rollerblades after school when her brother Ryan (always to me tht small and cute little brother) forced us t. And not t mention tht I carried th super heavy blades with me all th way from home t school. And how the both of us like to play barbie doll, designing and sewing clothes for them.
I really look forward t finding her at Aust. I shall admit tht th both of us weren't that close anymore, but still she is very very very important t me. I hope we will get t once agn find th bond tht we used t have back then during Pri school when I see you thr!
Byebye Xuan, have a safe trip and take care of yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment