Was sick like a dog, had flu, fever, cough, sore throat, tummy upset, headaches, backaches. How much more worst can it get. But as usual, didn't see th doct, went out for meetings and gatherings and even had some booze.
Ate brownies like nobody's business, drank cold water almost every few minutes, ate chicken, sweets, chilli.
You name it, I had it. All tht are bad for stomach, cough and sorethroat.
And amazingly I recovered all by myself. Hahahahhahas!
Rmb how when I felt tht I was abt t fall sick and told myself tht I can't because of all th work loads tht my grp members were alrd carrying. If I were to fall sick, I can't imagine how much harder they have t work because of our other 2 not so promising and productive members. And amazingly I recovered from all th bad tummy aches and sorethroat.
But th minute when we submitted our work and I headed home t sleep.
Th next thing when I woke up I realised I have trouble talking and was sneezing like as if a truckload of people were missing me so badly. My body must have given up all th fighting then. Hahahahhas.
Was so amazed how strong can a human mind and body be.
Just because I was determined not t fall sick then, my body fight back without me even noticing.
Looking forward t K and bitching session with my awesome gf on wednesday
and then meeting syahrul on Saturday t go down t town
followed by cousin steamboat on Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment