Sunday, June 13, 2010



& I am proud of myself.
I spring clean my room (half of it, shall do th other half some other day), cleared my barbie collection (was sad tht I threw all of them away) and had th 2 display cabinets shifted into my room, cleaned and placed almost all of my heels in th cabinets, cleared my CD shelves and they are ready t be exported t grandma's place when I go back t cck. Finally I had time and space t put most of my precious collection of heels into my room. Gna find some space, if possible to put all my reads in too!
All I need to do now is to buy th charcoal moisture absorber and place them in th cabinets cause th cabinets are placed so near th toilet and right under the aircon, so I am afraid tht my heels would spoil.


p.s: I wna buy ALL Jodi Picoult books! But I want t get my hands on House Rule asap. I can't find th book at Yishun Popular when I went ytd. Shall go t Kino on sat and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment