
I realise I don't have tht much strength, both physically and mentally t fight whatever tht is gg on now for a long time.
It's not only abt tht friend's problem thr are so many other problems and of course th one which worries me th most is tht thing growing in my throat. Maybe some of you may thing tht it is nothing, like I am making a big fuss out of a small growth in my throat. But wait till you experience what I experience then you will know how I feel.
You won't know how it feels when you have this gg on and off since sec 2 and you and your mum truthfully thought you were gg t die tht time because they didn't managed t find out what was wrong and you were just so sick. And then you won't know how it feels when th doct tell you tht they can't find out what is growing in my throat even aftr all possible blood test. You also won't know how it feels when th doct tell you tht they THINK it is nothing serious just because they can't detect what's growing despite putting a tube through my nose and down my throat more then once t check tht module. And finally you won't know how it feels when they tell you tht they are gna cut you up t see what's growing in thr.
And t add on t my agony, my back is still hurting like nobody's business. I barely get t sit still at all.
Awesome! FML. (i realised i have been using this phrase too frequently now.)
I question myself, how much more mental and physical strength do I have t fight whatever tht is gg on?
Friend's problem tht i can't seem t help much but regretted knowing so late, really have no more motivation t go t school and t make it worst tht someone in school is adding t my misery, and then I have my health and some personal problems.
My answer t myself: Not much left.
No comments:
Post a Comment