Sunday, May 16, 2010

I AM LOSING SLEEP.
I NEED T SOLVE HIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW.

Been juggling so many things altogether tht it seems really hard t catch my breath now-a-days.
Friends, Family, School Work, Personal stuffs.
OMG.
To add on, one of my very very very very impt friend met up with some trouble and i only got t know it now.
I feel really really useless right now, i really wna help you solve whatever I can.
But I feel tht th amount of help I can give is really very limited.
Can you please get back t me ASAP?
As long as I still know tht i am kept from anything abt this, I just can't stop being worried.
I need you t tell me EVERYTHING. Serious. Or not I will just continue t be anxious until this thing is all solved.

TOTALLY NO MOOD FOR CRITIQUE TOMR.


No comments:

Post a Comment