Monday, October 26, 2009

JiaMin is super happy
cause she dreamt tht liverpool won manu in a match ytd and th score was 2 - 0
and today, she heard from shane tht th score was indeed 2 - 0
omgomg!
should dream more then, since my dream came true. hahahahahahahaas
LIVERPOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
i'm still coughing like some idiot aftr completing th full course of med this is alrd bad enough.
but what's worst now is that i'm losing weight for no particular reason.
i lost 2kg when i came back from thailand which is not right cause we ate and ate
and followed by losing anthr 1kg bfor school start which is also not right.
(it has nothing to do with me being sick now, cause it's just a cough)
It's not like losing weight is a bad thing, but losing weight when you did not exercise and eat on regular basic
(dinning out with friends + supper) is seriously not right.
Conclusion, losing weight for not reason is not right and it's happening t me right now!
I seriously thought I will gain back tht 2kg but aftr a week when i weigh myself again, I lost anthr and it's just 2 more t go and I need a doct. Cause losing more then 10pounds for no particular reason means you need t get your body check.
Hope nothing's wrong. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment