Hey people, i am really sorry about th lack of updates.
okay, so when was my last entry?
let's see.... 27th dec.
so it has been like 13days since i posted a shit on here..
been really busy.
imaging not even having time t post th very first post of the year?
uh huh, i am thtttttttttttttt, busy.
been busy with projects, never ending projects
haven't been sleeping at all.
ever since school started, th most i slpt so far was i think ard 5hrs.
but it's alrt, my body is alrd getting use t it.
I shall, with my faith and positive attitude, never be brought down by this stupid shophouse project.
LOL!
I believe I can do it, seriously.
Jm ah jm, 9months of suffering alrd, what is this few more weeks t you?
peanuts, it's peeeeeeeeeeanutttttttttts!
-> i hope so!
all th best t me (:
Had a superb good talk with keith just now.
talking with him is really comfortable although we just met this yr.
is like, finally i have someone mature enough t talk t.
very rarely poeple my age talk th way i talk or think th way i think
dont look at my child-like face and th way i joke and act like a clown infront of my friends
and think go on and think tht i'm childish.
i can tell you, i can be more matured then any 20yrs old out thr when i start t speak formally.
I just feel weird t show it t people tht aren't close.
but ask gf and hidayat, yes they would agree.
I dont talk like people of my age does.
SO STOP JUDGING ME PEOPLE!
SO FIRST LET ME WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY 2009!
Now, 2008 was an eventful year, so many things tht weren't expected happened. Met lots of people, made lots of true friendship and also set lots of new goals. At the same time, talked to many people of older age that make me want t take a step back and think deeply abt my future.
But the best thing tht could happen this year was a friendship rekindled. Although we are not tht close, but at least we don't ignore each other anymore. I believe, if we put in a lil more effort each, we will be able t be like th past.
Also, 2008 wasn't really at all a HAPPY year. With all the happy stuffs going on, th sad stuffs are still gna pull it down. Thought tht i'm gna have a godbro/godsis but theingi's mum had a miscarriaged. Financial crisis, dad's office isn't doing real well, my cous family problems are just piling and piling up. It just seems more serious than any of us thought it could ever be. It is so bad, tht all of us were affected.
I can go on & on about forgetting him alrd, yes i admit tht i did forget him. Until lately i've been having dreams of him when i didn't even think of him.
Gf then threw in a tough question at me:
'Are you sure that you are over him?'
Okay, I think I know th answer but yet I think I dont. I am gna use 2009 t think abt this and then by th end of 2009 thr have t be an outcome. Either tell him straight or let it go.
When through tough time, almost giving up DID thought I couldn't cope but faith brought me through. Approx 4 months and it's time t say byebye t year1 and hello t year2.
The year 2008 come and go so quickly and i barely feel like a yr have past. It like still 2008.
But isn't this life, time just come and go. Just have t learn t accept it.
So, I hope for th best of 2009, and may all of you have a wonderful yr ahead!
LOVES;
TODDLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment