Saturday, December 27, 2008

I slept and dreamt that life was beauty; I woke and found that life was duty.

I had a dream ytd, it was th best dream i ever had.
It was th sweetest of th sweetest.
If only it was reality.
I just wished tht my dad didn't wake me up tht early
aw, such a sweet dream.


Okay, school is starting soon
so is a brand new year!

anyhow,
xmas was a bore, i slept at 10.30
LOL

cleared out my room
had like ard 20 garbage bag full of stuffs
like toys, books and duh, clothes
and i threw away almost everything given by WL
execpt th 1st bear he gave me and a doggy he gave me for some occasion bfor we broke up
a clean room, a new room, a new start!
hope 2009 will be a year i look forward t!


stop doing homework
i couldn't bother much
cause th usual me will just do it on sun
i'm still super last minute
by blog add says it all
"eleventhhour"
i swear! haaas

now, i feel tht i need a boyfrnd.
but i know, in this course, quite diff
i dont even have time for friends, needless t say, boyfrnd.
whatever, let nature takes it course
what is to be, is to be. (:



i'm off, gna sleep early.
going ikea tomr!
BYEEEE!


p.s: i just wish for th same dream everyday, because in my dream i see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment