Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I know it's been quite awhile since I last posted anything on this blog but I can't really manage my time.
When I'm back in Singapore, I'm busy with friends, family and what not and then when I'm back I'm busy with housework, homework and school. And to add on, I have to manage my recipe blog. I know it's not like I update my recipe blog every day, maybe once or twice a month. But trust me, the efforts behind getting a good recipe is tedious. I have to keep testing and modifying the recipes until I'm satisfied with it....



Anyway, SHINEE is finally coming back. Such a long wait!!!! I like their new style now (realised their hair styles are pretty similar to what they had sometime back except jonghyun) but their teaser photos are really erms, to be honest, not that good. Well, hopefully they'll have nicer album pictures then! :D
Their comeback song better be really good to capture all the attention because after such a long absence, most of the fan girls are now drooling over B2ST, INFINITE, B1A4... Not that I'm not a fan of B2ST or INFINITE. But I'm still a SHINEE bias I guess. Hahahahs. I wna watch their comeback stage! D: 


Omg, I sound like a freaking 12 year old getting excited about her favorite boy band's comeback. 




No comments:

Post a Comment