Thursday, November 10, 2011

I can't believe that I am going home in 23 days. I can't wait... I need to get out of here! Anyhow, it's a motivation for me right now to get everything done.


There's so many stuffs on the to-do-list right now. Nothing's crossed out and the list seems longer and longer somehow.



1. Draft power point slide for Introduction to Hospitality (Due: Week 7 - 14/11/11)
2. Do Bistro Assignment (Due: Week 7 - 15/11/11)
3. Bistro Work Plan (Due: Week 7 - 15/11/11)
4. Study all Entree Recipe (Due: Week 7 - 15/11/11 - of all weeks, I've to get chosen as the chef in charge of a station on the week with the most stuff to submit)

5. Study for coffee exam (Exam: Week 7 - 17/11/11)
6. Do common core report regarding management issues (Due: Week 8 - 21/11/11)
7. Complete and finalize presentation slides for ITH (Due: Week 8 - 21/11/11)
8. Study for all other exams!

While doing all these I still have to do housework, cook my meals, go to the market, do the laundry and pack my luggage. I'm shifting everything to QV by the 2nd or 3rd. I need to work like a superwoman for the next 3weeks!


Jiamin fighting! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment