Monday, October 31, 2011

Woke up feeling swollen... Tsk! And it is cold today, the skies are so gloomy right now. I think it'll rain later. Please, please do not rain when I am walking to school. I'm still waiting for 7.35 to come so that I can leave... I've been slacking off a little too much recently, I have to get back on track. So much assignments to do, and it is as if I have to carry the world on my shoulder, oh well not really, but I have to do Maggie's share of work so I have double the workload. Better hurry and get back on track and start catching up. 1 month 5 days before I return to Singapore for 2 months, but it also means starting for next week I'll be facing submissions and assessments...
Jiamin fighting, you know you can do it if you put your heart into it.

Anyhow I've just realised doing housework is kind of therapeutic, like scrubbing the toilet floor. Just think you're scrubbing the face of someone you hate. Your toilet floor will be sparkling after that. And that reminds me that I have to do housework tomorrow (yay! It's Melbourne cup tomorrow so there's no school) because Jeannette's mum and grandma would be coming over and I guess jean will be moving over to my place. I know it doesn't matter if I clean because jean will still make a mess later on, bit urgh I can't help not cleaning before I invite people over. Jean, if you are reading... Please, please, please clean up after yourself. Put items back at where they should be after using. I'll be really thankful! I don't want to be so busy with my work, Maggie's work, school, revisions and come home to a messy apartment. It will dampen my mood.

Time to go! Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment