(It's okay to be crazy today, cause it's my birthday!)
Sorry for the one eye photos! My fringe is too long!
Being here in Australia, away from my family away from my friends definitely makes me feel lonely. How I woke up today at 10am realising for the fact that it was my birthday and I can't go anywhere, I tucked back into bed and slept in till 3pm. Woke up, bathe and off I went to meet Jeannette for Korean food opposite my place. It's less than 3minutes walk but I wore something pretty, put on my contact lens, make up and even blew my hair dry. It's time like this that making yourself pretty will make you feel happier! (: Received flowers, a soft toy and a card from Jeannette and it was such a heart warming gesture. I didn't expect presents, all I wanted was dinner together. Make me feel that I'm never alone here. I've got Jeannette, Cindy, Maggie and Ivy. Even though I've only got the 4 of them, I'm contented enough. Because they are the ones that care, that matters and the ones that I can lean on.
A big THANKYOU! to all those who wished me on Facebook. And my dear friends, cousins, family who spammed my Whatsapp until it hanged. And also thanks for all the web-caming sessions on Skype! I am sure my whole year will be very blessed since I got all the blessings from you guys!
Love you!
Till then.










No comments:
Post a Comment