Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Saw something interesting.

NEVER BELIEVE in 3 people: Sagittarius, Aries, Pisces. They are the most selfish and mean.
NEVER LOSE 3 people: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn. They are the most sincere and true lovers.
NEVER LEAVE 3 people: Virgo, Libra, Scorpio. They can keep secrets, friendship, and they can see your tears.
NEVER REJECT 3 people: Leo, Gemini, Aquarius. They are true, honest friends.

Ohwell, I've never known any Sagittarius, Aries or Pisces that are selfish.
The rest are all quite true. But I guess it's based more on the persons character and not horoscope. I know of a Scorpio who is definitely not a true friend and can't keep secrets and at the same time is selfish and mean. So far all the Sagittarius, Aries and Pisces that I know are all fun and loving people.

Just incase:

Aries - March 21 to April 19
Taurus - April 20 to May 20
Gemini - May 21 to June 20
Cancer - June 21 to July 22
Leo - July 23 to August 22
Virgo - August 23 to September 22
Libra - September 23 to October 22
Scorpio - October 23 to November 21
Sagittarius - November 22 to December 21
Capricorn - December 22 to January 19
Aquarius - January 20 to February 18
Pisces - February 19 to March 20


No comments:

Post a Comment