Sunday, August 7, 2011

I've decided to get out of my apartment and go for a short walk. Bought some flour and soy milk. Before heading back home, I've decided to drop by this book shop near my place. Bought a cook book (that photo) and it was only 1.50 Aussie since everything in the shop is at half price. Awesome much. If only they sell jodi picoult's book as well. I would have bought all of them. Shall go and dig every corner of the shop again on Tuesday. Who knows what I'll get. I can't believe that I've to blog using my mobile phone. Sigh, I'm reaching my limits for my apartment internet usage. And the monthly plan only ends on 12th. Few more days to go. I can still use for a little while after 10 since I still have some percentage left for my off peak usage. But I need internet for my assignments. Urghhhh. What a stupid system... I hope my data plan is not finishing too. I've been using my dataplan like crazy ever since I can't use the one at home. Fingers crossed! Got to go now to make some dinner! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment