
It's already 11pm here and I just finished cooking my dinner... I came home, bathe and fell asleep. I was trying so hard today to make sure everything goes right in school, thank god it did. I did feel lethargic but it was when we were packing up to go home. I slept at 4am. (Thanks to the Shi Quan Da Bu Tang) Normally I will drink 1 small soup bowl, but yesterday I cooked too much, so I drank 1 whole noodle bowl of soup so I had trouble sleeping at night. We had a sponge class today, the way the chef makes her sponge is really different from mine. But results are similar. We did 2 methods today, warm method and the cold method. I'm loving the cold method. Easy breezy Genoese Sponge. (: The picture above is a Hazelnut Chocolate Buttercream Swiss Roll. Awesome! I brought some home!
No comments:
Post a Comment