Time in Singapore: 9:33pm
I've decided to type an entry before sleeping. Gosh, I've to wake up at 8am tomorrow to go to school. It's been awhile since I have to wake up early to go to school. Ohwell, I just have to get used to it. Thank god the school is just a 10-15min walk. (: I've finally got my internet and my handphone! Day 3 in Melbourne but I'm still having a little culture shock but I guess it'll go away soon. I'm sleeping in my own apartment today, mum and dad is staying in the hotel. I feels weird... But I just don't know how to describe this feeling. For now, it's still okay. But when mum and dad leave to go back to Singapore, I think I might feel worst. ): Boohoo. I think I'll cry like every night for the next 1 week. Hahahhas. Some ask me if I'm excited for school, to be honest. Not at the moment. I am not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm still feeling homesick and still not used to life here. Every now and then, I'll take out all the little notes and photos that my friend and family gave me and read and every time my eyes will be filled with tears. I'll try hard not to cry, but I really miss them alot. Thanks for all the well wishes and thanks for sending me off! I'll come back and bake yummy stuffs for you guys!
To homie if you read this: I promise you I'll learn to be strong and will never give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment