Friday, July 15, 2011
Send Mum and Dad off in the cab around 1hr30mins ago. Cried like some idiot while waiting for the green man to light up. There's this angmoh there staring at me, I guess he was feeling awkward not knowing what to do. He kept smiling at me. We both must have had the same thought... 'When would the green man ever light up?' It took almost 2 turns of red on the opposite side before it turned green. It was the longest wait ever, I swear. I couldn't stop crying until 10mins ago when I talked to my brother on Skype. Everything feels better now. Tomorrow mum and dad's gna leave and I won't be able to send them off because it's too early in the morning. Hopefully I can control my emotions and not cry like how I did today. This feeling right now, pretty much sucks. ): A big fat sigh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment