Friday, July 22, 2011

Just woke up like 20mins ago and cooked lunch. It's already 3 here. I slept like some pig not because I'm tired but I don't know what to do because Cindy is not in Melbourne, she's gone for a short Skiing trip. With my wallet being stolen, it was worst. I had plans to go to Safeway to get some groceries like butter, veg and maybe some meat but with 70bucks (all coins, thank god my dad gave me all his coins before leaving) to spent for the next 6 days until my debit card comes, I have to save money. Thank god I had some stuffs in my fridge. Eating scrabbled egg, luncheon meat, mushrooms and bread for lunch with a cup of milk isn't really that bad right? Hahahahhas. Gna do the laundries today then vacuum the room and finally do some homework. 5 more days to go with 70bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment