Tuesday, July 26, 2011


Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.

04.11.10 . 1.00pm Jpn time. The sky was clear and the weather was good. The group of us arrived at this place called the Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum in Koganei. When we arrived, I could already feel the serenity of this place. I really love the atmosphere and the environment, there wasn't any frantic activities neither were there any high rise building. A totally different side from Tokyo and not to mention Singapore. Now to think back, I really miss this place a lot. Sometimes in life, I feel that we need to learn to slow things down so that we can really see and reflect on what we did and what went wrong. Often in life when we are too eager to achieve our goals and growing too fast, we tend to not see and appreciate things around us. This is one of the many places that I have visited so far that makes me want to go back and have more time to explore again. This type of serenity would really do me good. I remember how nice it was having a bowl of hot udon soup on the benches placed on a vast land of grass and trees with lovely weather. The atmosphere was just so good. And also how I went on my own to explore the whole place and took so many photos, walked at my own pace and minding my own business. I like the idea of how I don't have to worry that I won't be able to photo of this building because I need to catch up with my friends and stuffs like that. It's always nice to just be alone and enjoy every bit of it. There's so much to look and capture but yet so little time. How much I miss this place, and how much I miss my gfs and bros from SP.

No comments:

Post a Comment