Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Since I am up so early thanks to the dude upstairs, I shall start DAY 01 challenge today.



Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This picture is taken recently like few days back at the common corridor at my apartment.

15 interesting facts about me...
1. I have a name that people rarely call. Kelly

2. I can't draw for god sake but I can design. Weird or what?

3. I have a few friends, but I know all of them deeply.

4. I sort of clique better with guys than girls ever since primary school.

5. I suspect I might be having a little Asperger disorder. Hahahhas. Or maybe it's because I read jodi picoult's House Rules so many times.

6. When I see dead animals/reptile (not sure for human, haven't and wouldn't like to see one) like squash on the road or just don't look like how they should look like, my leg cramps. Wtf right? I know. Hahahahs.

7. I don't like fried food and rarely eat them but I'm still fat.

8. My tutor Samuel thinks I'm unique because we did a learning style test and my result was AC when normally people would only get either A or B or C. He is just trying to make it sound nice. I know I am weird.

9. Just a week ago I still have my doubts about cooking hard boiled eggs and half boiled eggs. (To think that I can cook, but I can't even cook hard boiled and half boiled)

10. I can't fry a nice looking egg.

11. I'm always thinking that if one day all my guy friends are gna get attached, I'm gna end up some loner cause I can't hang out with them no more. LOL.

12. I used to have really brown soft hair and smooth skin that's rashes free until puberty. Boohoo!

13. I can walk and shop from 10am - 10pm without being tired.

14. I like to visit places that are very quite and nice.

15. I am a Phleg-Mel with Phleg being my dominant temperament. (I did study temperament blends before so I know)
Just in case: (extracted from wiki, too lazy to type it out my own)
Phlegmatics tend to be self-content and kind. They can be very accepting and affectionate. They may be very receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are very consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, making them good administrators. They can also be very passive-aggressive.
&
Melancholic is a person who is a thoughtful ponderer. Often very considerate and get rather worried when they could not be on time for events, melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become occupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. A melancholic is also often a perfectionist. They are often self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is sometimes they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

I guess I did it right. 15 interesting facts about myself, I guess this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment