Saturday, July 9, 2011














290611 - JY & JM Farewell Dinner with the Cousins [Girls] @ Kiseki
&
Wednesday Night Booze @ Habitat

Had such a great time with all the cousins, I guess we are somehow very noisy everywhere and anywhere. I swear we were making so much noise on that day. Hahahhas. We had Japanese dinner buffet at Heeren, Kiseki because Jiayun says that she needs to eat one year worth of salmon sashimi. Hahahhahas. Like seriously. The slices of salmon sashimi we took were kind of scary. After dinner I headed over to Taka to look for theingi and shanmei. Together we took a cab to habitat for some booze. Liming's work place is now really my new favorite hangout place for some booze. It's such a nice place with such nice ambience. Had some booze and got to know this guy called Kelvin. He treated us to some shots. After drinking, we went to Partyworld with Liming, KC and Kelvin. Kelvin and SM left first and we left only at 5am. Drank so much so ended up shag like crazy... Liming and theingi decided to crash my crib. I guess I had too much redbull as mixer that I had trouble sleeping so I can't really remember what I did the whole of the next day. Hahahahhas.

No comments:

Post a Comment