Saturday, July 9, 2011














030711 - My farewell BBQ with Sec Sch Friends

I'm still very upset and regretful that we didn't take a group photo. :( Big fat sigh! How can I forget? Tsk tsk. Anyhow, the BBQ was fun! Thanks all who came! Had such a great time. The amazing thing is we finished almost all the food. We did the BBQ for both lunch and dinner. Crazy or what? Hahahhas. The times spent during this day really reminds me of those days back in Ahmad Ibrahim. I really miss those time! How I wish I can go back to AISS to visit the teachers someday. BBQ started in the afternoon, my parents think I was crazy, at around 12.30 and ended at night at around 8.30 - 9. Then all of us went to my room to play cards. The naive ones were on the floor playing monopoly deal and the gamblers were on my bed gambling with cards. Hahahhas. I joined them later on after syahrul they all left. Wanting won the most. 70plus I think, or was it 90plus. I shall make her treat me dinner when I am back in Dec! Hahhahahs! How I wish I can have 72hrs a day instead of 24hrs so that we can spend more time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment