Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo update time!

[250611] Saturday night booze with booze buddies!

Told you we were booze buddies! Hahahas. But our way of drinking have changed drastically compared to 2years ago. We (a group of 6-7) normally the last 4 standing, me, ian, quan and jer used to finish 2 XO and 1 vodka in less than 4hours sometimes with some red/white wine and some beer. And we used drink almost every weekend even when we were in Thailand, we drink. I used to have a hell lot of XO at home, but now, I can count them with just one hand. Recently, we realised we drink differently, slow and relax. No more than 1 bottle of alcohol. Healthier I guess? Hahahhas. Gna stop drinking already, 29th is my last time. I promised dad that I won't drink in aust, maybe just like 1-2 martini cocktail but nothing more than that. I wna keep this promise and let my dad know that he won't have to worry about me when I'm at aust. (:














No comments:

Post a Comment