I'm starting to pack my everything into the luggages. I've got plastic bags after plastic bags after plastics bags full of things. Gna start stuffing them into the luggages or else my room would look like a rag-and-bone house. So messy! Driving me crazy!Everything feels so surreal until I start packing and taking note of what I still need. Suddenly, reality hit me. I'm gna leave Singapore to pursue my dreams but somewhere deep down there is a sense of fear and a tinge of sadness. I want everything to be alright there. I know things won't always turn out to be how I want it to be, but I will definitely try my very best to make everything work. I don't wna regret going Australia and then end up hating baking.
I'm looking forward to the day when I will get onto the plane that will bring me a step closer to my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment