Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally I am done with the yousual tee design. Got esther to install PS into my netbook, and yeah! It's working. This took me 2hours just to colour and clean up the whole drawing. I'm such a slow poke and my back's breaking already. Hahahahhas.

Had a really long and tiring day today. Had to study till 4.00am last night because I am sitting for my FTT. Theingi came over to crash my crib after clubbing. Woke up at 8am, met esther at 10am to buy bbq food. Reached home at almost 1 and started doing everything till 5 plus. Nap for an hour, had dinner then off to SSDC. And thank god I passed my FTT! Now all I have to do is clear all the stages and do my TP. Finger crossed! I want my licence! Hahahhas. Gna wake up early tomorrow morning to finish preparing the rest of the food. So bye for now! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment