

















GF and hidayat (It's hidayat's birthday!) came over yesterday in the morning and we went over to thomson plaza's pizza hut for lunch. Met up with Homie after that at chongpang and slacked around Northpoint from 3plus - 7. Obviously we took photos to kill time. Took 184 photos with her iphone in 1hr. I think we are crazy... hahahas. Social suicide I tell you... So many people stared when they walk passed us. LOL. Rushed to Plaza Sing to meet Hidayat, Liyana, Wenjia and syahrul to celebrate hidayat's birthday. We had Sweet Secret for dinner... Was dead when I got home... Shag.Homie crash my crib today and we cooked lunch together, spaghetti! Watched some tv and headed to thomson plaza to buy ingredients for making cheesecake. Cooked dinner together, mee goreng, and had our dinner while watching TV. It's so fun today! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment