Monday, March 21, 2011
There are just too much thoughts going on in my mind that I can't get to sleep. No matter how many times I tried to convince myself with whatever reasons I can find to ensure that I will not feel that way, I failed. The number of times I tried is equivalent to the number of times I failed to actually do so. I actually don't know which to follow, to go with what my heart wants or to go with what my mind thinks? Everyone said you weren't worth all of these troubles and confusions that's going on and I tried to think it that way too, but I never know why somehow somewhere in my heart feels that maybe, just maybe, you are actually worth all these. They asked me why must it be you, what's exactly so good about you? I told them, I've got no idea why but I guess because it's just you. It's been awhile since my heart felt like this, it's been too long actually. Too long that I don't know how to stop it or what to do with it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment