(Syahrul and Renu missing from picture)
In life there will be 2 type of people whom you will come across of at a certain point of your life. The ones who are willing to be there for you and the ones who will try all means pull you down. I realised in life, you sometimes just have to be wise enough, wise enough to know who to trust and who not to. Who to give all your heart to and who not to. It's always clear to me that sometimes, things don't always go the way I want. People whom I truly care chose to move on than to stay by my side. But this is life, isn't it? You just need to learn how to accept it and than do they same like they did, move on. And yes, I did move on and was glad that when I was struggling to fight that battle, I met a group of people who were there to lend me a helping hand to pick me up again from that bad fall, to teach me that it is okay to trust people who truly cared for me.
Thanks YOUSUAL for always being so awesome, for always being there. I'll always love you guys with all my heart!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment