I am sick and tired of all these accusation... If i were to explain, whatever that's mentioned will be put off as just excuses. If I were to not say anything, I'll be called a bitch.I am just to lazy to explain anything because:
1. You won't believe me
2. Whatever I said will be called excuses.
3. Somehow whatever that's going on doesn't spoil my friendship with him
4. I think you and those bitching abt me have nothing better to do in life.
5. No matter what, I am just a bitch to you.
Just like how you don't want me in your life, I would to a great extent not want you in mine too. Just like how you want to get me completely out of your mind, I would be glad to have you out of mine too.
SO GET A LIFE GIRL AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment