Monday, February 14, 2011

Just when I was losing it, just when I was telling chiafang maybe I should just forget it, give everything up.
Homie send me an email...

____________________
Dear jiamin

do you know how many muscles it takes to frown and get stressed up over work and how many muscles it takes for you to say fuck it, i can do it! (pardon for the language! haha)

I know you have been real busy with FYP and stuff and so am i! havent get a chance to meet up and the only thing to blame is the freaking school curriculum !
anyways, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! it has been my pleasure to have you as a friend since secondary school and i've known you for being so strong and firm in terms of your personality and thats something i look up to you! i love your "just do it" attitude and your constant urge to stand up against people who are loser! so. continue to carry this legacy and attitude with you! it's something so valuable and makes you stronger and who you are. so, dont lose it along the way okay, if you do one day, tell me, i help you find, even if i have to go over to every rubbish bin and streets to get you back

It's so nice to be friends with you and today, dont let today just be a normal day. It's a day for me to profess my love to you as a friend and hopefully you too have a great day

To you my first sec school friend, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
xoxo Red heart
jiahui
____________________

Thanks homie, just reading this email got me thinking how stupid I am to have thoughts of giving up when 2 more weeks is all that's left. So what if I am gna get it real bad during critique? Know what? Fuck them! Hahahhahas. I don't really care.
Thanks for always being so awesome! Love you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment